Connecticut Campaigning 2010
October 25, 2010
Top 5 Moments:
- Realizing that there is nothing open in West Hartford at 9pm on a Friday other than a sketchy lounge (whose name resembled hashish)
- Figuring out that the only thing that can be gotten in West Hartford at this ungodly time is seltzer.
- Attempting to open said seltzer and soaking our lovely Republicans in fizzy water. 🙂
- Becoming once again sure that all Russian Jews know each other, someone in Brookline, MA, and will proceed who offer me their kids/grandkids claiming that they are tall Russian Jewish Republicans (Those exist?).
- Dealing with door slammers, rants against how we were ruining the country, old ladies who offered us random things, and scary barking dogs.