ELECT SCOTT BROWN!! WE CAN’T WAIT UNTIL THE FALL!!
Campaign for Scott Brown for MA SENATOR! If Republicans pull off a win in the bluest state, this will foreshadow future GOP wins in Fall, 2010. With the special election on January 19, new polling reveals that Brown actually has a chance at winning. But that depends on volunteers like you.
Public Policy Polling, a Democratic polling firm, came out with numbers yesterday showing Brown beating the Democratic candidate– well-known Massachusetts Attorney General Martha Coakley–48 to 47. A Rasmussen poll from about a week ago showed Brown down just 9 points. The momentum is clearly on Brown’s side, and it would be folly to sit on the sidelines.
Needless to say, the implications of a GOP win in MA could send shockwaves through the political world. A win would:
- Effectively kill Obamacare in its current form and force Dems to go back to the drawing board
- Destroy any chance of other major left wing legislation passing this year.
- Possibly lead to another wave of Democratic retirements in the House and Senate as incumbents fear for their electability.
- Boost GOP candidate recruiting even further; if a Republican can win in Mass, a Republican can win anywhere!
So what can you do to help? A LOT!
- Contribute to his campaign! www.BrownForUSSenate.com
- Sign up to make phone calls for his campaign from wherever you are. (http://www.brownforussenate.com/splash)
- Go to phone-banking events if you’re currently in MA
Note: You can sign-up online to make phone calls, so don’t let distance stop you!
This is an opportunity to stick it to the Dems and set the stage for a 1994-type outcome in November. We must be doing everything we can to help elect Sen. Brown in MA!
85 Merrimac St, 4th Fl, right near the Boston Garden
They have 25 phone lines and lots of work to do in order to ID our voters.
If you can help at all, please call Rob Fortes at 617-201-3534 or email: email@example.com.